Friday 9 October 2009

What Words Cannot Express my heart longs to say

Words Cannot express my lovesong for Jesus

Why when I break your heart so many times do you simply say take my hand?
Why do you flood me with your grace?
You, so forgiving and graceful God forgive me, so undeserving.
Why when I weep do you speak words of comfort and surround me with your love?
You who created the stars and the universe at a single breath, sent your only son for me,I who am nothing, nothing, dust, dust from the ground, you hold me.
In a simple voice I sing little praise to you than you deserve, for words cannot express how glorious you are, but you sing to me, my Jesus
Glorious Jesus, lamb of God, you bring me, your lost sheep, home.

(2 Samuel 22:50) Therefore I will praise you, O LORD, among the nations; I will sing praises to your name.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment