Monday 1 February 2010

A New Chapter

On youth camp this weekend, I have learnt a lot about things.
For one, I think I managed not to gossip, and it felt so good. I am a gossip sometimes, and that's something I don't like about myself.
Secondly, God doesn't need to be loud to be there.
I knew this before but the worship at the weekend away was a bit less "joyful" than I expected. I missed the fact that the atmosphere was just the same. God was there. He saw people's hearts, unlike I, who saw less effort. But the atmosphere was the same because God was there, and it's a shame to think I almost missed that.
Also I got to know everyone much better and see a different side to the people I already knew, which was a great opportunity, and to meet new people.
With some exciting, and some sad things coming up, it's always good to realise that God's beginning a new chapter for ALL of us, just as he did on that cross many many years ago.

1 comment: