Friday 19 March 2010

Age to age we stand

There are a few things I want to share with you. So here we go...
 
 
 
Job 32:9 - It is not only the old who are wise, not only the aged who understand what is right.
 
Just because we are young, does not mean we cannot have just as much impact, if not more impact than, people older than we are. Christians, you have God inside you, and He has the most power and impact EVER, so don't ever doubt that He will shine through you clearly at times.
 
 
 
 
BUT do not think that you don't have to listen to those older than you either.
 
Job 32:7 - I thought, 'Age should speak; advanced years should teach wisdom.'
 
God has placed them there to guide you, and help you. They have more years than you, more life experiences, and probably more "God experiences". Not always, but a lot of the time they may be God's key for guiding you where you should be going.
 
 
 
 
Isaiah 46:4 - Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
 
Also, God will be with you all the days of your life, constantly, there to pick you up, hold you, carry you :) He does not change, He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
 
 
 
 
1 Corinthians 2:6 - [ Wisdom From the Spirit ] We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing.
 
Another thing is that we need to pray for our leaders. Group leaders, church leaders, our countries leaders, our WORLD leaders, because a lot of the time, they need God's guidance. They do not always listen, and please the world instead. But nevertheless, they need prayer more than ever.
 
 
 
 

Finally I want to share with you one of the saddest things I have ever heard. It is true, and that makes me want to actually cry.
2 Corinthians 4:4 - The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

The world is claiming these people, and blinding them to the amazing relationship and love they can have between them and God. I love the way God never lets me down, and I can always rely on Him when all else fails. These people do not have this. I see this especially in young people, in a lot of my friends, and their friends, etc. I don't even know how to describe how sad this makes me feel. It's not even sad, it's worse than sad, far more extreme, upsetting, but much much stronger. God is the creator of the Heaven and the Earth, and ME, and EVERYONE, and it kills me to imagine what my life would be like without Him.

I thank God that he is the Rock of Ages, and He is timeless.
And I pray every day that those who seek Him will find Him, and that He will find those who do not seek Him.



2 Corinthians 4:13-18

It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken."With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.


Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

No comments:

Post a Comment